MFR is looking for an Analyst (ATLAS), who has a keen interest in analysis of financial performance of credit institutions and management of databases. Analyst will be joining a dynamic and international team of inclusive finance specialists in the Bishkek office, Kyrgyz Republic. The position will include activities mostly regarding ATLAS Data Platform. The work will be conducted as part of the ATLAS team: under the guidance and supervision of the Platform coordinator, the Business Development Director and other directors and regional managers at MFR. The official language at MFR is English.
The main responsibilities are the following:
• Quality control of data reports based on different sources (including financial statements of credit institutions, public databases, rating assessments, other transparency initiatives, etc.) and designing systems allowing for automatic detection of data quality issues.
• Development of procedures (e.g. guidelines for data entry and quality control) and tools needed to process data (e.g. specific tools needed to regularly upload data from structured sources).
• Monitoring performance of the web-based platform and its different modules.
• Management of data projects including active planning and implementation of reporting flows for regular sources of data (e.g. investor or international network).
• University degree that involves courses in accounting and banking (preferably — Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related).
• At least 2 years of experience in accounting / financial analysis / investor relationship management / internal audit / risk management in banking and microfinance or related field (rating, audit, etc.).
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel; previous experience working with Excel-based databases (knowledge of any programming language/s or statistical software package/s will be considered an advantage).
• Attention to detail, focused on instructions.
• Good team working skills.
• Good time-management skills and multitasking.
• Willingness and capacity to work independently and proactivity.
• Proficient English (knowledge of French/Spanish will be considered an advantage).
The position requires full time availability for a duration of 12 months – renewable upon agreement of both sides.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) by December 31st, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please put «Application for Analyst (ATLAS Platform) — Bishkek» in the subject of the email.